Print this page

Post Secondary Education Tuition - 2000

Category:EDUCATION
Sub-Category:GENERAL
Resolution Number:300.10.26
Club:Windsor
Year:2000
Status:Resolved
Reaffirmed:
Comments:

RESOLUTION:THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED that the Business and Professional Women's Clubs of Ontario urge the Government of Ontario to increase funding from the Ministry of Education (Colleges and Universities) to post secondary institutions to represent 80% of institutional budgets, with the remaining 20% to be funded through student tuition and other fundraising efforts by the year 2010.

 

©BPW Ontario www.bpwontario.com

Article ID: 4302